saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Friday, September 13, 2002


omigoodnessgraciousme!! my vtp boss just emailed me.. and he scolded me!! sheesh man.. i cant believe im still scared of him after all this time.. i emailed one of the girls working there about my pay that he owes me.. and then he mailed me back, saying that i should call him back myself! and that he has been waiting.. of course, being the mean ass he is, he goes on to say that only i have this issue while others have no problem with it.. not to mention that he sends this to the other employee as well.. talk about privacy.. and apparently, borders called him up to ask about me!!! goodness!! i was thinking of ignoring his mail, but i decided that he's still gonna make noise about it some way or another.. so i had to pretend that i wasnt scared off in my reply.. sheesh man!!! unbelievable!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home