saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Thursday, October 30, 2003


I DROVE OUT ON THE ROAD TODAYYY!!!! wooohoooo!OO!!!!!! haha even though it was only about 20 mins.. haha of course, i was doing my oh no thing again.. and i got the same instructor as yesterday, who scolds me in a very naggy yet slightly tehh manner.. haha i suppose it can also be described as a bit gayish... haha but he is super nice lah.. i like him man.. no stress one.. erm.. ok less stress lah huh.. haha anyway, in order to prepare me to go out on the road, i had to try out going on the slope thing in the circuit.. and the first time i did it, i think i let out a bit of a scream.. haha ok lah at least it wasnt high pitched or anything, but it was like aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes...!!! how could i forget this..!!!!! i think i almost killed someone lehhhH!!!!!!! you see, i was queueing up to turn left.. and you know how they have these mini zebra crossings on the side right.. so i was busy following the rest of the cars and looking out for traffic that i totally didnt see her so i didnt stop!!!!! lucky she stopped and waited on the kerb mannn!!! and my instructor was helping me look out too so both of us missed her!! until the car went right past her, then we saw this person standing there..!! oh mannn!!! i think i was so scared after that that i couldnt concentrate for a while.. sigh...

anyway.. i was helping my sis think of a costume for her halloween gathering thing tmr.. and the final suggestions were something like.. sec sch uniform aka blouse and pinafore.. pe attire.. primary school pe tshirt.. and then.. my guides uniformmM!!!!! which caused such a screamm mannn!!! aaahhhH!!!!!

so i was a-digging in my cupboard, and lo and behold guess what i found.. my primary school pe t shirt..>!!!!! aahhhhhhh!!!! and it still fit..!! aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i almost couldnt find my guides uniform, but i did!!! all together with the scarf and the belt and the beret.. and the whistle, lanyard and swiss army knife..!! i even found my pinafore, with the belt.. and my sajc uniform..!! aaahhhh!!!!

i made my sister try it on and our screaming almost woke the dead..! lucky only 9pm.. haha.. then i went to dig in my cupboards for all my badges and stuff.. and i found the little metal box they were all kept in..!!! never realised i had so many badges in there..!!! haha!!

then my sis started thinking of accessories to go with the outfit.. and it turns out that i have everything..!!! the back pack, complete with small toy animal pinned to it.. the white long socks.. the 2 turqoise rubberbands to plait her hair with.. the light blue scrungy to put around her wrist.. and who could forget...... the friendship band.. hahahahaa..>!!! either around her wrist or her ankle.. haha..! oh so silly mannnnn.. and shes just gonna wear her converse shoes with the outfit.. no white school shoes sorry.. oh, so ridiculous mannnnnn... she's so super duper excited..! cannot stand it..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home