saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Sunday, June 06, 2004


nelson drove us all to ikea where we had lunch, and went shopping..!! so fun!! i love ikea!! i have so many things that i want to buy from there!! i want to get my own house man! coolness! and then david was bugging me to move in with him but his rent is too expensive!! almost double of what im paying now?? but the place is really really nice lah..

so anyway we spent so much time at ikea that i was quite tired out man! haha then nelson rushed me off to church where i bumped into so many people!!

firstly bumped into jamie so had mass with him.. then elizabeth ee saw us and it turns out that she knows him too!! and he happily went to tell her that we were together.. .. and jamie came with this friend.. and i recognised her immediately!! sabrina from ij tp '96 batch!! my sister's year!! and she recognised me cos i looked like my sister!! ahh!! amazing!! and my other friend nicole was there too, and she's from ij tp too!! haha.. 2 years my junior though.. coolness right!!

oh, and im going out of the house again to meet wendy and david for dinner.. haha.. sheeshhh!!! she's flying off tomorrowww!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home