saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

itchy elbow


as the title of the post suggests, my elbow is damn itchy.
so itchy that i have to post about it..

it all started a few days ago, when i noticed that my right elbow was funky.
simply couldnt close my elbow.
could feel this tight pain inside it, right near the bone.
and no idea how this happened!

i mean it was alright if my arm was outstretched,
but doing simple things
like tying my hair up, wearing my bra, brushing my teeth, soaping my back..
even sleeping!
just too harddd!!!!!

mom took me to see this chinese doctor at chinatown on saturday afternoon.
this guy pressed on the painful part of my elbow damn hard
while turning and twisting it
wow. the pain.
its like he managed to bruise me.
anyway, he applied some brown paste of a medicine on my elbow
then wrapped it up with bandage and all that..
fine.. but now i have this problem of driving home.
and now i cant do even more things cos i cant really bend my arm!
sillyness.

in any case, i was supposed to take the bandage off the next day right
but omg, it was so damn itchy i wanted to dieeee
like i couldnt even sleep properly right
and i kept waking up cos the itch was killing it!
just keep clawing at it and digging around the sides
hoping to scratch some
hitting it all over without any effect
the feeling just reeks of desperation!
never felt so desperately in need of a scratch before!!
seriously i never want to be in a cast i think i will die.

FINALLY mom took the bandage off and it was all i could do
to not scratch all my skin off
the entire damn day!
but because im such a scratcher right, i couldnt help it
so the entire area is like red and sore with tiny bumps
at least there isnt much broken skin!
which is really good by my standards okay!

so the elbow is much much better
can hardly feel anything now
which is good cos i dont want to be in a bandage of any sort no more
oh, the agony of the itch!
hopefully no more itching by tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home