saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Friday, November 29, 2002


1 Message Received

Merry christmas
to you too

... ... ...

White Sands
Playing with the kids
Called up
Hate the boss.

Old School
I just lost my wallet
HEART ATTACK!!
It's in my bag

It's an old bag ok...

Shit i'm late
Again
95 per cent!!
Heh, cool

Purple socks?!?!
nike dri-fit
Black.
cool socks.

was it Henry?

when?!!!
3rd april
why!!!!
you think i want to?

La Vanita
pixelated
ok i'll get it
ten dollars please

no i need it tomorrow!!
help me!
walk straight, then its there.
huh?

dont kill me..!
killiney is big ok
... cant sleep
GOOD!

dont forget the tape! zebra too!
please take a number
tape up the sides
(ugly!)

flowers all round
How do I..
Just drop it there

do you have tissue?
. . .
im sorry
(fuck)
sorry

Wah lao... Where?
ya i guess
Are you sure?
(Tanglin.)
. ..... .. .... .. .

Ok ok... Don't cry

(did he get it? did he get it?)

Virus! Dont open it!
Is it brown?
Brown???
Dialing...
Why didnt you tell me!

no my mother got it
i was sleeping
patrol the area, whack him up
you never know, everyone reacts differently
hmm, what happened actually

0630 hours
not sleeping?
no gotta pack
breakfast
wake me up

she's tearing
so am i
later.

rehearsal.
the blender is heavy!
heh, just cut hair...

bus stop. stairs. smoke.
i've got tissue.
lights off.
Don't burst. ;>

No space
for new
messages
Ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home