saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2003


EH! what happened to all my pictures?!!!! erghh.. cannot be bothered about it now because...

I'M SICK!!!!!

sheesh mannn... damn irritated.. esp since i only just fully recovered from my previous 2 week long illness like a couple of days ago.. and then this time the flu bit is worse than before.. think i might be dying soon..

was out with my sis and her retarded friends (they're nice lah, just retarded) at scary movie 3 and pataya.. actually my sis and i were supposed to watch love me if you dare at cine but they were sold out!! so crappy i tell you.. ALL the shows were sold out in fact, except for LOTR at 10pm.. retarded! i swear the whole world was there because i bumped into weikang and his friend, then 10 minutes later i bumped into derrick who was gonna buy tix for ben & kaf!! then later i saw my junior from guides toooo.. sheeshhh.. stoopid new year eve eve..

so anyway we decided to join my sister's retarded friends at lido.. but my sis and i had a cool chat (how did we ever manage to guess all those things man..?!!!) over dinner at pasta mania where we both got so stuffed with all that cream that we felt like throwing up.. (what ever happened to our tolerance level?! used to be pretty high man..)

as expected, scary movie was oh so spastic.. and i still want to watch love me if you dare.. erghhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home