saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Monday, February 23, 2004


hehehe i see all you flooble people have made friends with each other.. *grin* heh, but i really love seeing all your messages there!! (: i cant wait for my broadband to come then i can spend my life online getting myself updated with your blogs!! which will happen in what, 2 weeks? sighhhh... these australians are like how slow.. growing old already..!

oops, just got distracted by my timetable.. was trying to match my classes lah, so i know what to sign up for..! hehe lucky got no clash man, or i'll just dieeee..

anyway, its bloody cold tonight and my fingers are freezing, cannot type properly.. eesh! gonna let my housemate use the phone now while i try to build a fire ok..

oh btw, my blog time is still on singapore time.. dont think i wanna change it, so just add 3 hours for melbourne time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home