saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Friday, July 06, 2007

hiding in my shell


i feel antisocial.
dont feel like saying much.
takes too much of an effort
and i just dont feel up to doing any sort of interacting.

that said, i took my little 5 year old cousin down the playground this afternoon.
then he wanted to cycle, so we had to troop back upstairs 16 floors to bring his bicycle down.
and then there was the keeping up with him, and entertaining him for almost an hour.
kids tire me out!

i guess im just trying to wait it out..
wait till this period is so long gone that it wont be brought up
by any random person simply asking how my weekend was
or what i have been up to recently..

which brings me to wonder what im going to do about the next 2 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home