saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Sunday, March 02, 2003


wah lau.. was so fucking pissed off with don marcus this morning man.. i dont think i have ever been so freaking pissed in all my life.. even noel says so man.. so after the whole thing.. i was talking to noel, and i was so pissed, and so angry, that i started to cry.. i mean.. this is only my 2nd week back at church man.. cant you just make it a nice and peaceful one.. do you just HAVE to go and spoil everything..? now i dont even wanna go back anymore.. and then i'm really gonna end up in hell ok.. is that wat you want? cos if it is, then youre doing a helluva great job.. and then.. now i didnt even get to take my photos.. so that like an entire week wasted.. ugh.. better not talk about it anymore man.. makes me so damn fucking pissed..

hmm will be leaving my house soon to meet rag.. wah.. it'll be my third time going outta the house today man.. amazing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home