saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Thursday, November 13, 2003


ok so im a little slow.. fiona please delete that last tag i posted.. thanks steph, for calling me..

have no idea how this blog entry is supposed to go.. just that.. when i comforted rag back at the SIM canteen, i never thought it would be my turn today..

i suspected that something bad happened a couple of days ago through some of my friends blogs.. but i guess i was just trying to convince myself that it wasnt anything to do with someone i knew..

the weirdest thing is that i find myself not being able to feel anything..
my last few blog entries seem so disgustingly trivial now..
my mind does not coherent anymore..
see wat i mean?

as much as i havent prayed in a few million years,
i will do so now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home