saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Wednesday, December 24, 2003


quite accomplished today man.. though i woke up quite late i managed to clean quite a bit of the house (cleaned all the fans, vacuumed the whole house, washed the bathroom sinks and the shower doors..) before rushing off for driving..

then cos i had been in a rush the whole afternoon, i was in a rush during driving too.. we went out on 2 test routes and i felt so.. rushed.. or maybe it was just the adrenalin.. but was quite comfortable lah.. except that i mounted the kerb at the beginning of the 'S' course because my instructor distracted me! resulting in my missing the turning point!! erghh..

something weird, you know how ive been so scared of the fierce instructor, Mr Lee.. I decided that maybe he's better cos he's stricter and he's got higher expectations.. and i discovered last friday that he can be quite nice too lah.. after the lesson last friday, he waited for me..! something that he never does! (usually by the time i get out of the car he's across the road..) and then, he took the umbrella for me..! and then, (yes there's more..) he took my bag for me..! then he waited for me to keep all my stuff, and then he showed me how to open the umbrella so i wouldnt get wet.. hahahhaaaaa... quite funny.. it felt very weird at the time, but i guess that means he's quite nice lah huh.. haha.. ok lah i think he's not so fierce to me now cos i dont drive as bad as i did that very scary week.. hehe *grin*

wah, its either the laptop or the stool, but everytime i use the laptop my shoulders get crampy.. eeeyerrr

oh no its christmas eve already and i havent done anything in relation to the festive season.. besides clean the house.. sheessshhhhh...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home