saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Saturday, November 15, 2003


wondering if im gonna get into trouble over work today.. didnt turn up cos i only woke up at like 1110.. sheesh.. cant believe this.. i know im always late but this has never happened before man..! anyway i called in to say that something urgent came up and razi actually asked me to talk to sallie but she didnt respond so he's gonna email her instead.. oh well.. i hope she either forgets about it or doesnt ask too much.. not to mention that i dont have any paperwork at all.. will they give me a PDR??? hmmmmmm..... worried for monday......

well, slept my way through the whole of today.. and even now, i still feel sleepy.. thank goodness i dont have to go to work tmr.. this feels just like when i used to have my 3 day weekends.. wooott! (:

oh twilight, thanks for your sms.. lotsa things happened.. that dam bursting incident was caused by an extremely unreasonable customer who scolded lindsay and sharil before it became my turn to bear the brunt of it all.. and since there was basically no one else to help me, i just had to handle the 15 mins or so of rantings on my own.. but thats over so oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home