saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Friday, May 14, 2004


today the weather was oh so fine, so fine.. with lots of sun.. and so i spent a lovely day with me myself and i.. ((: so nice and refreshing.. ran quite a few errands (except for one, which i forgot, but not important lah), had super-dee-dooper-licious roche ice cream which made me soo happy (oh, and this cute old man was talking to me about my ice cream..haha), and went to borders and just spent 2 hours sitting there finishing an entire book called Cold Tom, which was a pretty weird book though.. ((:

now im going to watch The Sword in the Stone while i have my dinner, and then im going to work on my website content..

heh, why am i telling you all this? heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home