saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004


so..
Ploy (my new housemate) has met some of my friends..
namely rach, uma, and jess lah..
hehe.. dinners at rach's and uma's places..
cool huh..
she's fun lah this girl..
too bad she's only staying till dec..
im pretty sure i'll miss her man..

oh, and the other thai housemate, Tum, is going back to thailand on saturday..!
hmm just till jan lah..
not very close to her, cos hardly see her..
and her room is downstairs..
very hard to talk.. haha
but she's cooking dinner for us tonight..
and she's invited some people..

this house is full of thai karma i tell you..
Peach, the girl who just vacated my room..
she's thai..
and the girl who will take over Ploy's room in dec..
she's thai too..
and the girls before Ploy and Tum were also thai..
oh goodness..!!

anyway..
unexpectedly decided to call my friend last night..
and it was fine at first..
then he said something which really stunned me..
well, in short, it was something about it being very difficult to maintain this friendship of ours..
and that if he ever decided not to talk to me again, he hoped i would understand..

i mean, what is all that supposed to mean..?!
but i guess after talking a little about it..
i did realise that it really was my fault..
that in this particular friendship, i was very often "uncontactable"
i suppose i didnt really spare him much of a thought..
was i being too "uncaring"?
in the sense that i didnt think we would ever become that good friends,
so i didnt really put in the effort..?
and the really horrible part is,
i know i didnt..
i didnt think much of it, and well, just didnt do anything on my part..
i mean, a friendship is based on 2 people..
and there is work to be done in order to maintain it..
but here i was, totally ignoring it..
and i really felt horrible..
is something happening to me and how i manage my friendships..?
is this something that happens to everyone..?
or are there just the few bad eggs/black sheep/rotten tomatoes who just keep spoiling things..
when i was younger, my mom did say that i was the "destroyer"..
i pratically spoilt everything in the house..
(not really lah)

but anyway.. i dont think i can ever get over what he said..
its probably the first time a guy, or anyone for that matter, has been so completely and brutally honest with me..
and its just put me in a spot i cant seem to get myself out of..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home