saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Monday, June 16, 2003


whoaaaa having a 4 day long weekend cos im only going back to work on tuesday!! wahahhaa.. so in the meantime, ive been going out with my mom!! haha kinda cool man.. havent been out with her in a looonnggg timee.... decided to keep her company this weekend since my sis is away in europe, and my dad is away in canada.. and well, i didnt really feel like going out with anyone.. so i thought, why not find something to do with my mom, so i can keep her company as well.. heeheee.. had an exciting time choosing shirts for my dad!!!!! (this is not a fathers day stint.) hahahah.. as you all know, i LOVEEEE guys shirts.. so niceee!! i mena, i actually go gaga over them ok.. so, since my dad liked the shirt we bought him the last time, he asked us to get more.. and there were so many nice shirts okkkK!!!!!! *happy and contented sighhhh*

and today, i bought a top thats quite not me!! nono.. i mean totally not me!!! its white, with pink trimmings around the sleeves and collar, has a picture of a pineapple in the front, and says "JUICY PINEAPPLE"!! hahahahhaa so fun!!

oh, and did i mention that i bought boots as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home