saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

apit!


my mommy is such a lovely lady..
she cooked noodles for me at 3 in the morning cos i didnt have dinner!
haha

although i must admit it was silly of me not to have eaten anything when i met the girls at adam road just now!
but i wasnt hungry at the time laaa...!

anyway, you know your english is going down the drain
when your friend uses the term "fanning the fire" in her story telling
and you have no idea what that means.

at least steph didnt know it too!
i have a friend in her!

belle squawks too much i swear.
and jasmine has such nice earrings i want i want i want!!
the selfish girl wont give them to me!
*pouty*

oh, thanks everyone for contributing to my mommy's teh halia!
we are apit fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home