saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Monday, February 12, 2007

TONGUE TWISTERS!


while clearing some ancient paperwork i found this sheet of tongue twisters, and you know what, I SUCK!!!
so anyway, am going to share some of them with you for some entertainment haha!


I took a proper copper kettle to the top of Popocatepetl
And at the top of Popocatepetl I put my proper copper kettle.


Bring me three baby rubber buggy bumpers:
a black baby rubber buggy bumper,
a brown baby rubber buggy bumper
and a blue baby rubber buggy bumper.


How many slim slimy snakes would slither silently to the sea
if slim slimy snakes could slither silently?


He says that a two twice-twisted twine twisted twice
twists twice as tight as a one once-twisted twine twisted twice;
But I say that a two twice-twisted twine twisted twice
does not twist as tight as a one once-twisted twine twisted twice.


If a shipshape ship shop stocks six shipshape shop soiled ships,
how many shipshape shop soiled ships would six shipshape ship shops stock?


annnnnddd i'm just dying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home