saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Saturday, March 10, 2007

mystery man.


i have been missing for a while.
sick, out of action, whatever you might call it.
my sister contracted this deadly flu virus from her flight supervisor, and fell ill.
after which she proceeded to pass it on to me, and i in turn passed it on to d., and my mom.
my mom didnt get it so bad, just the sniffles and some coughing.
the rest of us had some serious fever for days on end, on top of the usual funky throat, dripping nose and all that jazz.
my sister is now recovered, i now spend my days coughing from time to time, and d. is still sick. i think his fever might have come back this evening.

the question now is, why isnt darren sick yet..?!???!???
i think it might remain a mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home