saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Friday, July 01, 2005


hmm okay okay trying to do a quick one here.. been scolded left right centre by ms sly lee here..! wahahhaa..

so, school has been over for almost a month now, so just been hanging around doing nothing.
well not completely lah. my friend was over here for a holiday for 2 weeks and it ended quite badly so ya. wont really say what happened cos i dont really wanna talk about it but in any case we're not friends anymore. the end.

and i am all by my lonely self! uma went off to new zealand with joe for 2 weeks, and jessica's gone back to singapore. so i have been left to amuse myself. well im not really complaining lah, but ive gotten myself sick so this is the first time ive been out of the house since monday. at least ive had some books to keep me company. came back to the library today for more supplies. seems like im devouring the chronicles of narnia.! think i will have no idea what to read after that! heh.

hmm okay thats about all there is to my very boring life of reading all day long here. so sad. sheesh. will try going out a bit more next week before uma comes back. just hope it doesnt rain!

planning to go to sydney the week after next so yay! and hopefully my sister will be joining me! heeheee.

oh the weird thing is now that school is over, no one is replying my emails!! not even my parents?! like whats up? did no one get my mails??

okay im being chased out now so bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home