saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005


OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!

see right, i got this email looking for art work for some magazine feature, and just for the heck of it i sent in a picture of my apples, and i just got a reply from her saying that they are indeed very cute and they will be featuring them in the magazine..!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

its going to come out in october but i have to write to her in september when she will tell me the name of the magazine!!!!

I SO CANNOT WAAAIIITTTTTTT!!!!!
i want the magazine NOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

oh god i absolutely need to make some noise but everyone is sleeping so i can only do some virtual screaming here and on msn to jessica cos she came online within a minute of my reading the oh so very exciting mail!!!!!

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

and did i mention that im VERY EXCITED..?!?!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home