saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

teeth


i lost them all!
all of them upper ones!
i dont know what i was eating before it happened..
but one of my upper right molars became incredibly shaky,
and the next thing i knew, it had popped out!!
felt just like in primary school when you have teeth falling out all the time!!
anyway, because this one tooth fell out..
it seems the rest of my upper teeth couldnt hold themselves in anymore!!
soon i had a mouth full of erm.. fallen teeth!!

lucky it wasnt real i tell you, i would have died!!
i remember feeling around with my tongue, and wondering why my gums were so hard..
and i woke up that way.. checking if my teeth were still there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home