saya lutut pekak

the doctrine holding that behaviour is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.

Google
 

Monday, August 02, 2004


so im leaving..
again..

but somehow it feels worse..
i dont remember feeling so bad the first time..
or crying so much..
think its cos my mom and sis were coming with me too..

i cant stop..!
help!
started tearing in the middle of dinner lah..!!
)):

ben.. i cant bear to eat your strepsils..! and the little twinkle sweet!!
and liz! we didnt take the nonsense photos!!
sorry to make you and evelyn and annabelle and usha follow me around all over the place..!
didnt get to hang out properly lah right..

i have to leave like very soon..
crying like hell now..?
shit
oh, and my mom decided to come to the airport with me after all!
i really need to bring tissue..

love you all so very much
*hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home